If you purchase one of vinSUITE's BluePrint templates, you may have questions about the images that you will need to provide in order to take full advantage of the template. Please use the following as an image specification guide to be sure you have given us the correct file types and sizes to avoid extra work and possible charges.
The following is a size/format guide for images:
- Logo should be wider than it is tall; picture a dollar bill. On this template, the logo appears full-size only on the homepage; on internal pages, a smaller version is shown in the navigation and links back to the homepage.
- Bottle shots and/or product images for this template look best if they're high quality photographs of your products in an interesting setting. We suggest bottle shots and/or product images be at least 800px tall and at least 800px wide.
- Any images you provide to be placed within your content can be any size you desire, but they should be provided no larger than the largest size you expect to see them on the website.
- Header image for system-generated emails, these must be 600px wide and in GIF format. The height may vary, but typically should be around 120px tall to preserve space. If you do not provide this header separately to us, we will create one from your website logo. Please note that all system-generated emails/confirmations/receipts as well as newsletters share this singular header.
- Helpful Links:
1. Link to Color Picker: https://www.webpagefx.com/web-design/color-picker/
2. Link to Google Fonts: https://fonts.google.com/
3. Link to My City Scene (free event calendar) https://mycityscene.com/
- File Types: Our admin panel will allow you to upload JPG, PNG, and GIF image files. See examples of each below.
- JPGs are commonly used image files, but will always display a white background on bottle shots and other images in which the subject does not fill the rectangular file shape.
- PNGs are high quality image files that allow for transparent backgrounds, which is great for bottle shots and other images where the subject matter does not fill the entire file.
- GIFs can also be saved with transparent backgrounds, but typically do not have the same quality as a PNG or JPG.
PNG - transparent background
GIF - transparent background